The "Chiefs" (pictured below) and I went on a good walk on Friday afternoon - we went back to the island with the multiple mysterious showers. This time we stumbled upon a nudey beach! I wouldnt have known it was a nudey beach except that there was a sign with a line drawing of a family (mother, father, and 2 kids) showing their backsides (cracks, cheeks and all) in detail. Below the drawing was written "Nude beach" in 5 different languages, including English. Nobody was there - it was drizzling lightly and about 45 deg F but it looked like a lovely little beach! There was a picnic table under some trees and really nice big smooth rocks jutting out from the sand into the calm fjord water. I forgot to bring my camera for this outing so I will have to post photos from a future visit to the island.

The Chiefs are always eager for a walk

The Minx's new thing is to climb up on top of things and people and Bentleys! Bentley doesnt see the fun in Rhiannon climbing on him so we try to distract her with other things and people to climb on.
No comments:
Post a Comment