Sunday, November 05, 2006

Frozen puddles

No, this photo has nothing to do with frozen puddles - it is another archive photo from when the little Miss was a mere 3 months old.

Anyway, we've had a pretty quiet weekend. The Chiefs (Rhiannon & Bentley) and I went for another exploratory walk on Saturday near Asker and Bentley learned all about frozen puddles! We walked for well over an hour and saw nobody during that whole time. Bentley was free to frolic and scamper over fallen trees and the like. He was very good about coming back when I whistled (or at least doing a run-by at full tilt). I would see just a flash of white and black against the backdrop of browning fallen leaves and varied greenery. But I did see his hind legs go out from under him a couple of times as he sped over icy patches of ground. Good thing he didn't crash into us!

1 comment:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

Bentley sure has adjusted well :P
In Canada you can dog booties when it gets really cold!