I just spent all day in the car skidding through obstacle courses on ice! How cool is that? There were 12 of us in the class and we each had to drive our own car around and around this 3-track course that had hills, sharp corners and moving obstacles! The 3 instructors kept telling us to drive faster and faster to simulate real-life driving situations. Superb! Too bad I didnt have "Max" (our real car) with me. He would have done a lot better than the Skoda rental we have right now. This course is put on by the Norwegian Automobile Association but paid for (and required) by the company.


Here are the moving obstacles that are remote controlled to jump out into the track
3 comments:
Oh what fun! I'm sure those skills will come in handy.
Wow! That's really cool! I wanna do that.
That was me. I screwed up. How fun!
Post a Comment