Today Rhiannon's dagmamma had the day off so that meant that I got the day off as well! We had some friends over for a "coffee morning" and it was so nice to play around the house with the kids. Here Rhiannon is about to pounce on poor Oliver, who is NOT impressed!We also found out this week that the playgroup that we go to sometimes on Tuesday mornings at the barnehage next door to our house is the same one that the Norwegian Prince's son goes to! Apparently he was there last Tuesday when we were but I didn't recognize him and I didn't know to expect him at that point. I think its so great that the Norwegian royalty are out sharing toys and singing children's songs with commoners. Of course, it was the Nanny that took little Magnus to the playgroup rather than the Prince or Princess, but there you go.
2 comments:
Rhii is looking at Oliver like he is candy. It sounds like everything is working out great there - but we still miss you terribly.
what a mischievous little grin she has on!!! Oliver's stinkyface seems prescient.
Post a Comment