Monday, February 26, 2007

Our car, at last

Finally 3 months after the rest of our stuff arrived, we are reunited with 'Max' our car! He has a really cute Norwegian license plate now and we think he is enjoying all this snow.
Its been snowing non-stop for about a week now! We went cross-country skiing on Saturday and then Sunday we mostly stayed around home but went for a really nice walk through some fields by our house. Here is Bentley running superfast through deep snow.I also made a new movie of Bentley the Musher which I will put in the place of the previous movie with that post title.

2 comments:

Nicole and Sofia said...

Welcome to Norway Max! Hope the snow ins't too cold on your tires.

carl said...

I am struck by the similarity between the pictures of Max and Bentley. They both look like they were born to run in the snow, surefootedly and with enthusiasm!