Here is the Minx and Rhodri sharing a blueberry shake. Can you tell she liked it? The background is the view out our living room windows - you can even make out the local ski slope here in Asker which is lit up to the right above Rhiannon's head. The slopes are only open at night 4-10pm and on the weekends all day.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Goodbye February
I cant believe that February is over! I am going back to work full-time starting tomorrow. Mixed feelings, of course. In a way it will be easier because we can all leave the house together in the morning. In this scenario, Rhodri goes to fetch the car and drives up to the front of the house from its parking spot 200 feet away. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but when One is alone to get out of the house and there is a slight downhill which is slippery and One is carrying a squirming Minx while at the same time also carrying a backpack with work computer etc in it AND a handbag with the Minx's food and extra clothes for the day, THEN has to clear some of the snow off of the car before putting the Minx and Stuff into it... you get the picture. Waaay easier when Husband goes to get the car warmed up, free of snow, and delivered to the doorstep and we both carry all the Stuff + the Minx to the car!
Here is the Minx and Rhodri sharing a blueberry shake. Can you tell she liked it? The background is the view out our living room windows - you can even make out the local ski slope here in Asker which is lit up to the right above Rhiannon's head. The slopes are only open at night 4-10pm and on the weekends all day.
Here is the Minx and Rhodri sharing a blueberry shake. Can you tell she liked it? The background is the view out our living room windows - you can even make out the local ski slope here in Asker which is lit up to the right above Rhiannon's head. The slopes are only open at night 4-10pm and on the weekends all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank goodness for Husbands! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and welcome to the joys of a full time working mom. I promise the anticipation is much worse than actually doing it...Rhi is so lucky to have such awsome parents!
I am a little disappointed that I didn't get your vote on Sofia's blog... but no hard feelings.
I'll be sending you lots of good working mommy thoughts in the upcoming weeks.
XXOO,
Ashlee
I can't believe how CLOSE you are to skiing - lucky girl! As for the switch to the 'other' full-time work ;), sounds like you already have some of the logistics down (which surprises no one). Good luck!
Post a Comment