This has been a tough week, and it's only Wednesday! Both Rhodri and I have been super busy at work and so the troops have had to put in extra long days at barnehage. The highlight of my day is when I (sometimes we) go pick them up after work. They are almost always both wearing their red playsuits and have dirty faces and big smiles. It is just the best scene ever! Quite often Rhiannon doesn't want to leave barnehage, but Tryfan always toddles quickly over to me with the biggest, happiest smile and hugs me tight like a little monkey. I will never be able to catch moments like this (the best kind!) on camera because I would never want to sacrifice the feeling of living in those precious moments. I took this photo after one such reunion while Tryfan was clinging to me and I was trying to coax Rhiannon towards the car so we could go home!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Red playsuits, dirty faces
This has been a tough week, and it's only Wednesday! Both Rhodri and I have been super busy at work and so the troops have had to put in extra long days at barnehage. The highlight of my day is when I (sometimes we) go pick them up after work. They are almost always both wearing their red playsuits and have dirty faces and big smiles. It is just the best scene ever! Quite often Rhiannon doesn't want to leave barnehage, but Tryfan always toddles quickly over to me with the biggest, happiest smile and hugs me tight like a little monkey. I will never be able to catch moments like this (the best kind!) on camera because I would never want to sacrifice the feeling of living in those precious moments. I took this photo after one such reunion while Tryfan was clinging to me and I was trying to coax Rhiannon towards the car so we could go home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I so know what you are talking about, those moments are so priceless, and after a long hard day at work they melt all the stress away!! Thinking of you all!
Post a Comment