We were very sad to leave Llandudno and the rest of the Lewis family, but it is nice to be home. Tryfan was especially happy to be home, I think. I had forgotten to bring his special blankie with us to Wales, and he hadn't slept very well during our entire stay (whether from not having the blankie or because it was a new place or whatever, we will never know!). So when I put him to bed last night, he burrowed his face into the satiny blanket and slept for 12.5 hours straight.
Today we picked up Bentley from our friends' house, and Tryfan was really happy to see him! Tryfs had become increasingly interested in "Thomas", the tabby cat at Nain and Taid's house, while we were there. He had started following the cat around the house and saying "Yeah! Yeah" to Thomas whenever he saw him. Fortunately it appears that Tryfan just loves furry animals - not exclusively cats - because he is delighted to see Bentley in the video below...
2 comments:
If only we knew what he was saying? Maybe he was retelling all your adventures to B?
Bentley is thinking 'What am I supposed to do here to get a treat' which rapidly changes to 'What am I supposed to do to get out of here alive' :)
Love from SD,
- Rob
Post a Comment