Right now Rhiannon and Tryfan's favorite video, which can only be described as a bizarre 1970's-era marching / drinking song, is called "Lily the Pink" by the Scaffold. One of the band members is apparently Paul McCartney's brother, so you see they have a slight claim to fame. Here is the video for your viewing pleasure...
Rhodri was alone driving the car one time when this song came on one of the local stations. He looked it up on YouTube, and voila! This video usually gets played on the laptop at the dining table when I am just finishing cooking dinner and Rhodri is trying to keep the troops at bay.
4 comments:
Thanks a bunch for dragging that song up from the dead and into my head.
yeah I know! Once it comes into your head, it sure does linger and linger and not go away for a very long time!
I will have to check it out as Evelyn loved the funny cat music song you have a link for.
what a terrible song! What are you doing to those poor children!
Post a Comment