Sunday, February 01, 2009

Snow house

Rhiannon and I built a snow house in the backyard today. Originally it was meant to be an igloo-like cave, but the snow is too dry to really build reliable tunnels with, so we made an open air house with a front door tunnel and an icicle door bell. Our house has a couch, a high-backed chair (where I am sitting), a kitchen with a sink, faucet and soap, and a back door with a path that goes around to the front of the house (so that one doesn't HAVE to crawl through the tunnel to get in or out). In this photo Rhiannon was asking me what I wanted for dinner. I requested lasagna but she said all she had was a potato ("not a sweet potato, just a potato"), so I settled for that.

2 comments:

Espi, Lisa and Isabella said...

Some watercolor paints will be wonderful to outline your furniture outside :)

the Lewis Family said...

What a great idea! Sounds like you might have some experience with this kind of thing, eh?