Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Football at work

I've been playing football at work during lunch time once a month or so. We play 5 v 5 or 6 v 6 in a closed pitch in the car park, and I've really enjoyed these games. It is so fun to play soccer again and its such great exercise! I love it. A few weeks ago we actually played a full 11-a-side game against another company and we won 3-1. All 3 of our goals were scored by Ciaran, who has been a Student Intern that I've been working closely with, so when he leaves in a couple of weeks it will be a different story! But anyway this reintroduction of football/ soccer into my life has been great. I was the only girl playing in this particular game, but there are a couple of other ladies at work who sometimes play, though we haven't actually played together yet! Soon i hope.

No comments: