Saturday, September 22, 2018

Rhodri's delayed birthday

Rhodri's birthday was on Thursday Sept 20th but due to the various deadlines and commitments of this week, we decided to celebrate it properly today (Saturday). Last night we went to Jules & Naresh's house because Jules and Rhodri share a birthday and Naresh had generously offered to host a curry dinner for us and a couple other couples. So that was wonderful, delicious and fun on a Friday night after such a busy busy week. Did I mention that I was in Paris on Monday and Tuesday this week as well? I think I skipped that part because it was just a bit too crazy to even comprehend, but I went there on Monday morning, came back late Tuesday night and then the rest of this week was the UCTC open evening, Rhodri's real birthday, and then Jules & Naresh's house on Friday. So finally today we celebrated with a wonderful breakfast, a hang-around the house sort of easy day with lots of cups of tea and Rhodri pottering around doing useful manly things. Tonight we are going to watch 'Captain Fantastic', which I have seen before but nobody else has. Should be good! 

No comments: