I had a few good days in Houston. I stayed in a modest, practical place near the Galleria and got a lot of work done. Then tonight I flew Houston to Tulsa with Southwest Airlines, and I had forgotten how fabulous they are! The flight attendants have such a pleasant, lighthearted spirit and make an effort to get people smiling. Love it.
Tonight after we touched down in Tulsa, the head flight attendant got on the PA and said, "Are you ready for some rock and roll?!" Silence. "Are you ready for some ROCK and ROLL?!!" Murmurings, still mainly silence. "Well, I'm going to give you some anyway. Avocado AJ, you know who you are and this goes out to you..." and then she starting singing 'Sweet Child o Mine' by Guns n Roses. She had a gorgeous voice and sang confidently without any accompaniment, and it brought smiles and huge applause throughout the plane when she finished. Wow. The world needs more impromptu singing!
Tonight after we touched down in Tulsa, the head flight attendant got on the PA and said, "Are you ready for some rock and roll?!" Silence. "Are you ready for some ROCK and ROLL?!!" Murmurings, still mainly silence. "Well, I'm going to give you some anyway. Avocado AJ, you know who you are and this goes out to you..." and then she starting singing 'Sweet Child o Mine' by Guns n Roses. She had a gorgeous voice and sang confidently without any accompaniment, and it brought smiles and huge applause throughout the plane when she finished. Wow. The world needs more impromptu singing!
No comments:
Post a Comment