I got home finally this morning after an overnight flight from Denver. So I flew Tulsa - Denver on United, then switched to Norwegian and flew to Gatwick. Yay! I made a few friends along the way - a lady on her way to Greece with an inflatable kayak to take to her rental property on an island near Sciathos and a man who had a career in quantum physics but has put the past 15 years of his energy into gender equity and reconciliation. I would have thought the term is 'gender equality' rather than 'gender equity', but whatever. He was a nice guy. I got home after the kids had gone to school unfortunately, and then had some conference calls etc to do today but it was fine. One happy thing was that we had a BBQ tonight at the Jubilee Green to celebrate Lucy and Mary's respective birthdays and that was wonderful. It is so nice to be home with my wonderful family!
No comments:
Post a Comment