Friday, October 04, 2019

A week in Paris

This past week I've been in Paris for work.
The week started on Sunday evening when I drove Michel to the airport. We had flights at the same time, so we got to hang out and reflect on the weekend before saying goodbye.






I had a late night arrival into Paris, then an hour drive to Melun. Monday through Wednesday were spent there in Melun, then on Thursday morning the group of 3 of us traveled into Paris city center to spent the remainder of the week.

It was a beautiful autumnal stretch of days.
One of the highlights was seeing Flo for dinner on Thursday night
Today (Friday) I left the office late afternoon but not before a team field trip up to the top floor of our office building where there is a nice terrace with a view of the Eiffel Tower. It was really nice to arrive home this evening. In fact, Rhodri ended up going into London tonight to meet some friends, so I got to just drive the car home myself from the train station. That was handy. And now its the weekend!


No comments: