Today was by far our most low-key Halloween ever.
In fact, it was so low-key that I didn't even take any photos!
By the time I got home from work, Tryfs and Oscar had set out on foot to go trick-or-treating round the hood, with the same exact costumes they have been wearing for the past 5 years in a row.
Rhiannon and I quickly carved some pumpkins in a fairly slap-dash sort of way, and then put them out on the driveway to entice kids. In the end, hardly anyone came to the door and it was all a sort of non-event. Oh well.
In fact, it was so low-key that I didn't even take any photos!
By the time I got home from work, Tryfs and Oscar had set out on foot to go trick-or-treating round the hood, with the same exact costumes they have been wearing for the past 5 years in a row.
Rhiannon and I quickly carved some pumpkins in a fairly slap-dash sort of way, and then put them out on the driveway to entice kids. In the end, hardly anyone came to the door and it was all a sort of non-event. Oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment