Our little Tryfs has turned another year older and is now 12 years old!
We watched rugby in the morning (two games, back to back) and then Tryfan set up his new Playstation 4 with Rhodri while Rhiannon and I went to look after Tee for a couple of hours.
And then in contrast I found this photo from nearly 8 years ago
We watched rugby in the morning (two games, back to back) and then Tryfan set up his new Playstation 4 with Rhodri while Rhiannon and I went to look after Tee for a couple of hours.
We went out to Chiquito's for dinner, then home to watch a movie and have some cake.
And so, at 12 years old, our Tryfan is...
- Considerate
- Helpful
- Big into reading
- Good at sports
- Forgetful (always leaving his stuff behind... its not a good thing)
- Loves playing video games (although his time allowed to play is very limited and quite often he gets banned)
- A good kid all around
- Good company in general and we love him


No comments:
Post a Comment