In a bit of a spontaneous arrangement, Tryfs and I joined Cat and Bruno to watch the Crawley Town Football Club play against Colchester. At halftime Crawley was down 0-1 and then they came back to win 2-1, scoring 2 beautiful goals that were just so exciting to watch. In this day and age of digitized media, instant replay, slow motion, etc, it is refreshing and so fun to be in the moment with none of that. If you are not watching the game, you've missed the beautiful play and its never coming back. This afternoon was rainy and windy with mild temps, although it does feel quite chilly after just sitting there.
What I especially love are the chants that each time has about specific players, like "We've got Morris in our goal" to the tune of "Whole world in His hands". It just makes me laugh, and its so funny to shout and chant along with my friend Cat and our boys. We had to scoot home straight afterwards, though now I can't remember why...
In the meantime, Rhodri and Rhiannon had been shopping to buy some stable boots for her to use while she is looking after Tee.
What I especially love are the chants that each time has about specific players, like "We've got Morris in our goal" to the tune of "Whole world in His hands". It just makes me laugh, and its so funny to shout and chant along with my friend Cat and our boys. We had to scoot home straight afterwards, though now I can't remember why...
In the meantime, Rhodri and Rhiannon had been shopping to buy some stable boots for her to use while she is looking after Tee.
No comments:
Post a Comment