Saturday, March 05, 2022

Girls Night

Tonight was our swimmer friend Ali's 50th birthday and she had a do at a club in Brighton.  The last time we all got together was to do the Silent Disco Walking Tour in Brighton.

Cat, Emma B and I got dressed up and took the train in for the evening. We ended up missing the last train and had to take a taxi back to Cat's house, but it turned out fine and actually not too expensive.


They even had a dancer up on the stage who was a man dressed as a lady. So exotic!

It was a fun night although Cat and I left at a sensible time of 12:30 am while many others stayed on until 3 am (apparently).

This was a weird week because of the new month and all the changes happening right now (like my new job that just started on March 1st!), but its all good. I was supposed to go on a ski weekend with some other friends this weekend, but I needed to cancel that because of my new job and the handover that will be going on next week. Can't do everything, unfortunately.

No comments: