Wednesday, November 26, 2025

Beautiful moments

I'm just so incredibly grateful to have been able to get out to Santa Barbara to be with my family. I'm absolutely buzzing with love and happiness and gratitude.  Here are some photos...

This is Rhiannon walking to work at K.Frank in Montecito. Can you spot her?



Now here is Mom, Eric and me
And here is Denise, Polly and me when we met for breakfast at Jeannine's
And around the house at 601 VL, with Earl Grey the cat in front of the Very Old (and hollow) Sycamore tree, which is still very much alive, and a view of the backside of the house from the old veg patch and gingko trees.
Mom and the EKG family and I all went for dinner to Woodstocks in Isla Vista, which was quite a treat.
And of course tomorrow is the big day for Thanksgiving! Look forward to that.

No comments: