Later Rhiannon went to work at the gym, and I hung around for a bit then went elsewhere. It was great to see her "in action" although she didn't like me taking her photo...
Later on Saturday eve, I went out to dinner with Polly and Amy, which was a real treat. Polly had quite a narrow window she was available so we made the most of that, then Amy and I went on to another place for 'afters'.
When I got back to Rhiannon's flat, her housemates were in full party mode as they were hosting "Friendsgiving". I joined in the fun for a bit and then headed to sleep. It was great to meet some of her friends in person. Sunday morning we went out to breakfast at a place where one of her housemates (Kate) works. They had amazing food, and we sat outside in the sunshine to enjoy breakfast together.We walked up and down Cabrillo Blvd for the Sunday Arts Market
And later went back to chill for a bit before I moved over to the 585/ 601 VL compound. Here are some photos from Rhiannon's cute flat which includes an outside terrace.
We had dinner with Eric, Kristin, Billy and Evan over at Mom/ Grandmas house.
Its so wonderful to be with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment