Thursday, November 20, 2025

West coast, here I come!

It was such an incredible feeling to take the bus this morning to Haywards Heath station, then the train to Gatwick Airport, then the bus to Heathrow T5 to board the flight to Seattle.  I'm so, so excited to be out in the wide world on my own, using up my vacation days to go be with my family in the place of my birth and childhood.  I'm especially excited to stay with Rhiannon in her apartment downtown and meet her friends.  Yaaay


But first, Seattle! I landed around 4:30 pm local time and Will came straight from work to meet me in the airport, then we took a taxi to his house.  We had a delicious dinner, then went in the sauna that he had recently finished building, then he went out for the evening on a pre-arranged commitment so I hung out with Rebecca, Phoebe and Ingrid.
And then I had to go to sleep because it is a really early morning tomorrow to fly down to Santa Barbara. 

No comments: