Friday, November 21, 2025

Santa Barbara, at last

What a treat it was to fly into Santa Barbara! It was a beautiful sunrise in Seattle, followed by a lovely flight down the west coast and into SB.  Rhiannon picked me up at the curb, and it was so amazing and special to reunite with her!  

We drove around and ran some errands, then met up with Mom/ Grandma Debi for lunch in Camino Real.  I had thought to make my arrival a surprise for her, but she found out ahead of time, and that was fine too.  I am just so grateful to be able to be here surrounded my these extremely precious and special people in my life.

Then we went to Rhiannon's house and hung out for a bit before getting ready to go out on the town with Ellie and her mom Anne.

We had a brilliant night which was really fun and memorable, and all too quickly the evening came to an end.  I would so love to spend more time with Ellie and Anne, and obviously with Rhiannon too!  

No comments: