There were a whole lot of princesses and fairies! But there were also pirates, dragons, puppies and Winnie-the-Pooh characters. Our little Minx came in the only near-costume we had so she was a little cow. So cute! I really wish I had the camera with me when Rhodri and I dropped her off in the morning. We went into the 1-2 year old room and all the other kids swarmed around her, touching her hair and patting her back. She is quite a bit smaller than everyone else and it was just too cute. I think she was overwhelmed at first but then she enjoyed all the attention. Her second day was quite a long one since we didnt pick her up until 4:30pm (dropped her off at 9:30am) but the reports were that she was happy all day.
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Second day at barnehage
Friday was Rhiannon's second day at barnehage but her first day without me there. I wasn't too worried since Thursday she ignored me the whole time. However, Friday was Carnival Day so all the kids were dressed up in costumes.
There were a whole lot of princesses and fairies! But there were also pirates, dragons, puppies and Winnie-the-Pooh characters. Our little Minx came in the only near-costume we had so she was a little cow. So cute! I really wish I had the camera with me when Rhodri and I dropped her off in the morning. We went into the 1-2 year old room and all the other kids swarmed around her, touching her hair and patting her back. She is quite a bit smaller than everyone else and it was just too cute. I think she was overwhelmed at first but then she enjoyed all the attention. Her second day was quite a long one since we didnt pick her up until 4:30pm (dropped her off at 9:30am) but the reports were that she was happy all day.
There were a whole lot of princesses and fairies! But there were also pirates, dragons, puppies and Winnie-the-Pooh characters. Our little Minx came in the only near-costume we had so she was a little cow. So cute! I really wish I had the camera with me when Rhodri and I dropped her off in the morning. We went into the 1-2 year old room and all the other kids swarmed around her, touching her hair and patting her back. She is quite a bit smaller than everyone else and it was just too cute. I think she was overwhelmed at first but then she enjoyed all the attention. Her second day was quite a long one since we didnt pick her up until 4:30pm (dropped her off at 9:30am) but the reports were that she was happy all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your outfit!
Benjamin
Mooo....
XXOO,
Ashlee
Post a Comment