We are on our last few days here and I am dreading going downlake...
 |
| Rhiannon in the back of Bruce with Grandma's cabin behind |
 |
| One day at the orchard, Monica came to visit with her grandkids Ray and Ellie |
 |
| Dinnertime view upvalley to Boston, Booker and Buckner mountains |
 |
| We went for dinner at the Landing on our last night |
Today the Reiter family came up on the fast boat so that we could spend a few hours with them before we had to go downlake. I met Jo when
she and Aunt Hobbie and Grandma Bucky came to visit us in Norway right before Tryfan was born. It was lovely to meet her husband, daughter and granddaughter finally!
 |
| Jo and the rest of us at the Bakery for lunch |
We rented bicycles yesterday from
Discovery Bikes and it was perfect for us. Rhiannon had her own bike that she could ride and stop without falling off, and Tryfan and I had a sort of ride-behind bike which was great fun! We rode down to the Landing to return the bikes and catch the boat downlake.
 |
| Grandma Bucky with her great-grandchildren |
It was so hard to say goodbye to everyone in Stehekin. I just love the special people in this special place so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment